Kelli's favorite topics center around the gifts of God's presence, purpose, and power. These themes are interwoven into most all of her messages as she seeks to unwrap those gifts for her audiences. She would be delighted to pray with you and work with you to unfold the right message for the needs of your group.
Sample Ministry Topics
God: The Ultimate Giver
Using John 15, Kelli reveals the heart of God as the ultimate giver of gifts. Our life perspective changes as we begin to see everything as a gift from God. Out of the overflow of those gifts, we love, live, and serve.
God Has a Purpose for Your Past
Ever felt like God could never use you because of your past? God actually wants to use your past in your ministry! Kelli utilizes God's Word and life stories to help others:
• See that Jesus Christ provides freedom from our past
• Understand and receive restoration so that they can live abundant life
• Realize and embrace their life story as a testimony to be used for God’s glory and ministry to others
All My Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength
What does it mean to love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength? We long to give Him everything, but struggle living that out. Kelli uses Scripture, word studies and stories of her own personal journey to:
• Help us understand how God yearns to connect with us in every area of our lives
• Illustrate God’s unwavering, undivided, unconditional love for us
• Empower us to love God by realizing our own name as Beloved
For Retreats and Conferences:
(This is a sample of a weekend, four-session retreat.)
Get off the Throne of your Life and Experience the Life of Christ!
Experience Comfort in Trusting Him
Experience Glory in Seeing Him
Experience Transformation by Becoming Like Him
Experience Power through Surrendering to Him
During a pivotal moment in Kelli’s life, someone said to her, “Please get off the throne!” It was
in that moment she realized that she had been reigning supreme in so many areas of her life.
Walking through the book of 2 Corinthians, Kelli vulnerably shares her life to show others:
• That trusting God enables Him to reveal His plan and His promises to us.
• That by seeking God, you will see God.
• That becoming like Christ is really all that matters in this life.
• That radical obedience opens the door for a remarkable display of
God’s power in our lives.
If you would like for Kelli to speak at your next event, please contact her at: